Assistant Vice President, Institutional Effectiveness
- Job Name
- Assistant Vice President, Institutional Effectiveness
- Posting Date
- Brief Description
- Job Type
- Education Level Required
- Location City
- Philadelphia, PA 19130, United states
- How to Apply
- Apply Online
- Direct Link
- Click here for more info
- Job Details
Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment that attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.
Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill an Assistant Vice President, Institutional Effectiveness position. Reporting to the Vice President of Enrollment Management and Strategic Communications, the Assistant Vice President, Institutional Effectiveness, is responsible for the timely reporting, analysis, and assessment of institutional outcomes, student learning outcomes, and programmatic outcomes. The Assistant Vice President oversees Institutional Research and Institutional Assessment and will be responsible for the planning and execution of key institutional effectiveness functions, including strategic planning, accreditation, research, and support of college and system initiatives. This position will also be expected to actively promote an organizational culture that values and utilizes data when making decisions.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important component of total compensation.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and prescription drug plans for employee and all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
• Master's degree required.
• Minimum of seven (7) years of related work experience required.
• Demonstrated proficiency with AEFIS software required.
• Demonstrated expertise with Tableau reporting software required.
• Demonstrated leadership and effective decision-making skills required.
• Previous management experience required.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Ability to collaborate well with others required.
• Strong problem-solving and project management skills required.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion in managing information required.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment in evaluating situations and making assessments for decisions required.
• Ability to work independently required.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment required.
• Advanced computer application skills, utilizing word processing, spreadsheet, and database management software (Microsoft Office applications i.e., Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) is required.
• Ability to maintain sensitivity, understanding, and respect for a diverse academic environment, inclusive of students, faculty, and staff of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological, and ethnic backgrounds required.
• Ph.D. preferred. Any and all degree(s) must be from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
• Previous experience working in higher education preferred.
• MS Access preferred.
• Understanding of unionized work environment preferred.