- Job Name
- Assessment Specialist
- Posting Date
- Brief Description
- The Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness is housed within the Provost's Office of the Graduate Center and provides leadership in the areas of institutional research, institutional assessment, data governance and analytics, information sharing and communication, and regional accreditation. The Assessment Specialist will support the Outcomes Assessment Committee to develop effective strategies for the academic assessment of student learning outcomes at the program level. The Assessment Specialist will also be responsible for supporting the work of the Graduate Center’s assessment of its administrative offices as well as its centers and institutes. This position reports to the Associate Dean for Institutional Effectiveness.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Works with the Associate Dean for Institutional Effectiveness to create and implement a holistic assessment plan for continuous institutional improvement.
- Oversees the Graduate Center’s student learning assessment cycle in accordance with accreditation requirements and in support of institutional effectiveness.
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates student learning assessment processes, assessment activities, and meetings for the Outcomes Assessment Committee.
- Organizes and coordinates administrative assessment processes and activities of the Administrative and Educational Support (AES) Assessment Committee.
- Provides ongoing support for other assessment activities, such as the strategic plan assessment; assists with the analysis of assessment methods and results and reports such results to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Collects, organizes, and disseminates assessment reports, tools, and resources to Graduate Center faculty and staff.
- Evaluates the information needs of the Graduate Center faculty and staff, and develops and maintains systems to support assessment processes with appropriate information materials.
- Oversees the dissemination of assessment information to the Graduate Center community and wider academic community via program web pages on the Graduate Center’s website.
- Manages the content of the Graduate Center assessment web page.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Job Category
- Job Type
- Education Level Required
- Location City
- New York City, NY 10016, United states
- How to Apply
- 1. Please apply using the link below:
Click on "Apply Now" which will bring you to the registration screen. If you are a new user, you must register to apply. If you already have a user ID, please use your existing ID to apply. Make sure to upload a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three (3) professional references (name, title, organization, phone number, and email). Please upload all documents in Word or PDF format as one file.
2. Go to http://cuny.jobs/ and search for Job ID 19952.
- Direct Link
- Click here for more info