Associate Director for Institutional Effectiveness
- Job Name
- Associate Director for Institutional Effectiveness
- Brief Description
- The Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness is housed within the Provost's Office of the Graduate Center and provides leadership in the areas of institutional research, institutional assessment, data governance and analytics, information sharing and communication, and regional accreditation. The Associate Director for Institutional Effectiveness will report to the Associate Dean for Institutional Effectiveness.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- In collaboration with the Associate Dean, develops and implements a holistic plan to link data in different units to build an infrastructure of institutional data assets.
- In collaboration with the Associate Dean, develops and implements a plan for information sharing and data dissemination through different data visualization tools and communication channels.
- Collects data for measures of progress towards the goals of the Graduate Center's 2017-22 Strategic Plan and the annual Performance Monitoring Project.
- Provides coordination, support and guidance to Graduate Center programs and offices in collecting, managing and reporting institutional data.
- Manages internal databases and document libraries, soliciting and implementing regular
updates and ensuring data quality and completeness.
- Translates data into actionable information by linking data and analytic results with the decision-making processes at various levels.
- Manages the design, administration, analysis, and reporting of internal and external surveys for various constituencies of the Graduate Center.
- Job Category
- Institutional Research
- Job Type
- Education Level Required
- Location City
- New York City, NY 10016, United states
- How to Apply
- 1. Please apply using the link below:
Click on "Apply Now" which will bring you to the registration screen. If you are a new user, you must register to apply. If you already have a user ID, please use your existing ID to apply. Make sure to upload a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three (3) professional references (name, title, organization, phone number, and email). Please upload all documents in Word or PDF format as one file.
2. Go to http://cuny.jobs/ and search for Job ID 19728.
- Direct Link
- Click here for more info